then my friends said they liked it and asked me how to make it.
So here it is, my first hijab tutorial.. special for Anke.. *kiss*
1. Fold your hijab into triangle shaped (just a snatch part of it)
2. Put it over your head, one side longer than the other.
3. Place the longer side next to your face and the shorter one next to your ears.
4. Pin it at the top, to make it secure.
5. Hold your shorter part of hijab to your ears
6. Grab the back part of your hijab.
7. Pull it to the front.
8. Pin the back part of hijab and the shorter part of your hijab next to your ears.
9. Pin the back part of your hijab at the back of your head to make it secure and neat.
10. Twist the shorter part of your hijab over to the other side covering your neck.
11. Pin it just right next to your ears.
12. Take a snatch part of the longer side of your hijab to add a drapery accent.
12. And pin it at the back to make it secure. Use brooch to make it nicer.
14. The look from the longer side of hijab (you can see the drapery accent).
15. The look from the shorter side of hijab (neat and simple)
16. Done :)
hope you like it..
Taken by: my Ogre
Edited by: Me