Pages

5.24.2011

marry me

Found this video on Facebook,, the first time I saw this video tears suddenly came out of my eyes,, 
ahahaha... -_- 



I had teary eyed when Ginny's dad said: "i would love to have you as a son in law"


-----------------------------------------------------

oya, did you notice the back sound? yes it's Marry me by Train. Super love the song before i watched that video.. 




okay, have you done singing the song? heheu.. :D


nooww,, i have some questions for you to answer :
1. in your opinion, what's the best scene in that video - the marriage proposal one of course :p ?
2. what is your dream marriage proposal? (hope your boyf read your answer *wink*)
and..
3. for you who had being proposed or had proposed, please share your experience, this question is just want to reminiscing that sweet moment.. aawwwhh... *blush* *eh?*


see you soon on comment box below,,


love-xoxo
aunty can

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum sist,..

    just to share my experience being proposed by him. He proposed me after we watched romantic drama movie, but i forgot title of the movie (i'm sorry dear...)and when the movie ended, he proposed me while we still sit on cinema building. unforgettable =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waalaikumsalam,,

      so sweet,,!!! hope you have a happily ever after wonderful marriage life!! aamiin,, so happy to know the story behind,, ^_^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...