Pages

8.24.2011

2nd bazaar

grateful that I got an opportunity to contribute in Ramadhan Bazaar held by Ministry of Health

some pictures from auntycan's Bazaar 

the preparation
I got all the styling-thingy from my Mom :)
with my beautiful cousin 
the booth
thanks for visiting auntycan's booth ^_^



hijab tutorial :) 
that mannequin is a gift from Zeisa's Mom :*
another hijab tutorial from Ajeng (my brother's gf) 
*wink*
meet my another cousin :)
meet Me :p
meet my everything :*

it's time to go home,,
one last photo shoot, two i mean :p

Alhamdulillahh im so happy,, happy until now.. :)

thank you so much Mama, Uda, Adek, Ajeng.. and of course Mba Yuli,, *kissess and hugs*

love love love love love you all




4 comments:

  1. lovin all the different ways of the haed gear. looks amazing
    http://fashberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear sista cantik... kalo aku pengen beli shawlnya gmna caranya yaah?? biar bisa praktek tutorial dai kamu.. hehe.. sudah aku add fb nya (inem karmito).. syukron ukhtii...

    -yuyun/yun.nailufar@gmail.com-

    ReplyDelete
  3. @yuyun: sudah aku approve :) makasi yaaa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...