Pages

3.10.2012

Flowery Wedges

In the mood to take pictures with my boyfie while waiting my mom and dad to get ready to the cinema, watching negeri5menara the movie - long awaited movie in the family :D


shawl - auntycan, braided suspender maxi skirt - auntycan (next collection), top - mom's, wedges - UP

 Love the movie, love the wedges, love the shawl, love my parents, love my boyfie,.. lovely day, alhamdulillah,, :)

Love you too :*

PS: Yesterday I met Aga, He reminds me of my brothers Evan and Rama, miss them so much,, Anw, Aga will help me to prepare "something" for my Label, Bismillah,, 
source: here

Me :)

10 comments:

  1. inspiring look and verse :)

    xx shay

    ReplyDelete
  2. ide yang bagus tuh ngajak keluarga dan pacar nonton film :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ihihi,, iyaahh,,, seru juga loh double date sm mama papa,, :D

      Delete
  3. aaaaaa.. mupeng wedgesnyaa.. aku mau yang hitaam.. hihi :D cantikk deta.. :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hihihi,, beli beliii,,, :p *kompor*

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaa.. ada ayat dari Surat Ar-Rahman :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaa,, powerful banget tiap baca ayat tsb.. ^_^ salam kenal,,

      Delete
  6. I love the look !!

    xx shay

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...