Pages

11.07.2012

FATE-makeup

Love playing make-up :) 
And become more curious about makeup since I have to do the makeup for my auntycan's photo shoot by myself.

Then some friends asked me how I do my make up, which products do I apply, etc.. so it gives me an idea to have makeup blog with my very best friend and makeup guru Thea ^_^ 


It's F.A.T.E.-makeup , yayy,,!! 

gonna have lots of fun with Thea.. :') very excited,,!

PS : not as pro as Puyi do, no,, not yet, haha,, I just do what I love, love what I do, smile everyday :)

Love
-anindeta-

6 comments:

  1. Cantiiikssss, Detaaaa.. :*

    Eh mau totornya jilbab iniiiii dimanah ya cinta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah, makasi syg,, ini ky hijab tuto 4 dgn sedikit modifikasi ma,, udh dibuat hijab tuto nya kok sayang, lg di edit :)

      Delete
    2. asik asik... ditungggu yaaaa sayang... :* :*

      Delete
  2. haii, am visiting ur blog :)
    thanks for sharing ur hijab tutorial, because am on my way to wear it hehe.. nice to know you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ehehe,, mudah2an yaaa soon diyakinkan to wear it,, ^_^ nice to know you too,, :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...