Pages

4.20.2013

1st Wedding Anniversary


Today. 1 year ago. 

at this hour 9:00 AM

and, i still can feel it now

that



i'm the happiest girl alive



alhamdulillahirabilalamin

feels like it just happened yesterday

because

i had through a very wonderful year with you dear my hubby

a man

that have

a very sexy heart and brain

my role model

 for being a grateful and humble person

the most importantly is

you lead me to find our endless happiness, Jannah (insyaAllah)

I love you so much

insyaAllah, you will always be in my Dua

Love,
your grumpy wifey

4 comments:

  1. Happy first anniversary Kak Detaaa. Have a samara family, aamiin O:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aamiin aamiin,, makasih banyak sitta yang cantik dan sholeha,, <3

      Delete
  2. nice blog dear! wanna follow each other? :)

    http://choccopost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...