Pages

4.06.2013

Indonesia Fashion Week 2013

a very late post, but a very interesting one for me..

This year me and my petite label auntycan participated in Indonesia Fashion Week 2013  .. such a dream come true,, Alhamdulillah,,

Remember last year when I first time visited the first IFW in 2012, I wondered "could I be one of the exhibitor?"  then part of my self answered "that would be so great if I could, but I don't think I'm ready for it"

I was so happy that auntycan passed the curation process and Allah is so kind, He helped me a lot to go through it, so much blessings,, Now I believe the power of mind. I posted about IFW 2012 a year ago here and said "will come next year for sure,, ^_^" 

I consider this as another step for auntycan for a wonderful tomorrow although I'm taking one small step at a time, Bismillah,, :)


now we have prime auntycan, and I'm so excited for this new project! :)




 I was surprised when eyang Titiek Puspa asked me if I could share the table with her. She was very humble.. such an inspiration

my two lovely friends, they're very supportive, thank you Dini and Irma :*

Thank you so much for coming, thank you
live hijab tutorial :)


my two favorite men who helped me a lot! i love you


with Fika.. so friendly and sincere,,

Thank you so much to all my customers, blogger friends, collage friends, high school friends who dropped by and give me your support,, can not thank enough. It's such a warm feeling knowing that I'm supported by many people surround me,, alhamdulillah,,

InsyaAllah next year I can contribute in Fashion Show, aamiin,, 

Love



4 comments:

  1. Aamiin. I'll always support you Aunty Can... ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alhamdulillahh,, makasih banyak dini sayang,, :*

      Delete
  2. Yay! muncul di blog Aunty Can yang kece iniihh... seneeng Detaa, pokoknya tahun depan didoain bisa partisipasi lagi dan lebih sukses dari tahun ini. Amiin.. Dan karena dateng booth kamu kalo Aunty Can ini bacanya bukan "Aunty ken" tapi "aunty can(tik)" :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aamiin aamiinn,, makasi banyak maaa,, *cioomm*
      haha,, iya yah, trs km sama dini pas tau arti nya langsung nyesel nanya arti nya ke aku,, hahaha,, :p

      makasi banyak yah ma,,
      aahh,, pertemanan yg mula nya dr comment2 an blog ini so sweet sekalih,,

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...