Pages

11.01.2013

Work in Progress



i got it from my high school friend's in instagram : @uchiet ;)
yup.. We are never a finished product. And my concern is, continuous learning about my religion, Islam, is necessary. Bismillahirrohmanirrohim, insyaAllah since last ramadhan I tried to be modest in a proper way (simple hijab style and covering the chest)

and,, How about my hijab tutorial videos that i've been uploaded since 2011? I'll keep it that way,,  :)
 The reason is, I want to encourage all moslem girls that wearing hijab doesn't mean can not be stylish and also as an example for a not yet proper way to wear hijab ;) If you already know that hijab style is not a proper way to wear hijab, and understood already with your heart, then, let's together we change our hijab style, with me.. :)

insyaAllah we can always learn about our Islam, for the sake of Allah, because we're so grateful to be a moslem, Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah.. :) #syahadat

Let's...!!!
 together with me, we start today from the small thing.. 
wearing socks for example ;)

Love you sisters <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...